According to a study by Slidely 44% of people watch at least 5 videos online a day. Other studies have indicated that people prefer to watch these videos on social channels. Video marketing has been in use for quite some time but these statistics highlight the need for brands to focus a lot of their marketing muscle on video.
What type of video marketing is right for me?
Video marketing is one of the most powerful tools for businesses to engage with their target audiences. It is an effective way to tell stories, showcase products and services, and build relationships. Additionally, it can be used to increase website traffic, generate leads, and boost conversions. Furthermore, it is a great way to build trust and credibility with potential customers. Ultimately, video marketing is a great way for businesses to reach and engage with their target audiences and increase sales.Each type serves a specific purpose. Some examples of video marketing include:
- How-to videos-mainly used to educate the audience about something they are interested in.
- Brand videos- they help to promote awareness of the brand and increase traffic.
- Explainer videos- they show customers how a product works and how it can be beneficial to them.
- Demo videos-used to encourage people to buy or sign up.
- Animated videos- used to pass information in a creative and entertaining manner.
- Personalized messages- used in the place of emails.
- Interviews- these are interviews of experts or influencers your audience may be interested in.
- Testimonials- used to demonstrate that your products actually work or your services are reliable.
- Disappearing videos- used to capture the attention of the audience and to promote events.
- Live videos- used to interact with the audience in real-time.
- Event videos- they help companies to share their experiences with the public or customers.
What are the benefits of video marketing?
- Video marketing is effective as most people are able to retain the information they watched compared to information they just read.
- It delivers high rates of conversion of traffic to paying customers.
- Compared to traditional advertising, videos are easier to access online with numerous platforms supporting video marketing.
- If you are able to reach your desired audience through video marketing then you are likely to improve your ranking on online search results.
- Lower cost per click than traditioanl keyword marketing
2. Use social media
Creating and maintaining an interactive social media page for your business allows people to access you outside your business. Social media is a great way to let people interact with you, learn about your business and inquire about your services without experiencing too much pressure to make a purchase.
Why work with Beehive?
Not only are we skilled but also experienced in handling communication with customers; we do it all the time! Beehive Web Solutions will help you pass the right message to the right audience at the right time. Our video marketing package includes:
- Assistance in targeting your audience efficiently
- Establishment of goals or objectives
- Assistance in creating a realistic budget
- Advice on the best type of video marketing for your business
- Creation and publishing of videos on your social media networks
- Monitoring performance
- Display campaign advertising management
- End to end marketing solutions
4.Beehive Web Solutions
– the marketing partner your
automotive business needs!
Having helped businesses like Advanced Applications, Revenue Maximization Group, Sunlit Merchant Services, Del-Mar-Solana Beach Rotary, and Robin Retail Group to grow, we are just the right marketing agency for you.
Ready to get started?
Beehive has been helping business owners grow with video marketing for over 10 years!