Every business owner is aware by now that using social media has benefits to obtaining new customers. The key is getting those customers is planning your marketing goals in specific fashion and doing them correctly. Here is a list to get the most benefit when using social media:
- It is valuable that a company has equal balance in both marketing and social presence; In other words, as a business each person spends a fair amount of time and money to market their product or service but is someone from your company taking the time to speak with your followers who have read the product articles? Is there someone from the company spending time on social media to answer questions rather than write emails? When this balance has been discovered it is best to keep working with it.
- There are many social media groups that business owners can join but there should be limitations kept in mind when seeking through them. For example, there are popular social media groups that will get high traffic every day. Wouldn’t it be wiser to take advantage of those social media groups and to avoid those with lower traffic? Another important thought is to plan your day so it is not revolving around social media.
- How are you currently building customers? For example, most business owners use email and phone to draw customers in for a quote but have you considered other ways of bringing in customers to your business? What is more exciting than entering a contest with the chance at winning a discount or percentage from purchase? That type of thing can actually build business customers into your office especially if there is a cute marketing promotion written with it.
Business owners are starting to discover the idea of using social media and their own marketing promotions in the form of contests, surveys, or even trivia questions. The benefit of doing this type of promotion is it benefits the customer by lowering their purchase but it also brings more interest to the business. Have fun using social media for your business marketing ideas to enhance your customer list!
How many visitors come to your website pages on a daily basis? Do you ever notice one web page gets more focus than another? These are only a few questions to consider from a more helpful list that can be a part in building your website traffic and target market. Here are a few things to consider:
- What type of website domain URL is best to use?
On the subject of your domain, do you currently have a one, two, or three words for your entire URL address? Let us look at this carefully and consider how a domain name will appear. Using a domain with one, two, or three words will be just fine provided those words are short and easy to remember.
- Is your website domain address *.com, *.net, *.org, or *.edu?
The *.com URL extension has become quite popular and many have purchased website addresses over the years. It has become quite frustrating for the business owner due to the overwhelming purchases taking place as some domains are not being used just staying being parked upon. Fortunately, due to this overcrowding with one extension business owners have chosen to use the *.net extension and it is working for their benefit. The extensions which all organizations and academic communities can use for their website domains are *.org and *.edu as they are specific and have been created especially for their use only.
- Use specific keywords to build your URL.
When choosing a website domain name it is best to keep things simple. You want to stay with no more than three words when creating your website domain name. Another website tip to focus on is to use specific keywords that will sound right when spoken together. The best reason for doing this is to attract your target market plus those keywords will also work with the algorithm setup you currently are using within your web content.
- Keep the readers coming back to revisit your website pages.
How do you do it? By keeping your content fresh whether it is on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Your visitors will be watching and constantly wanting to visit over and over again to see your next update. How you can also keep your visitors updated is by using social media and letting everyone know through it when something new has taken place.
Beehive Website Solutions can help your business build strong website pages; give us a call today!